U.S. California grown Walnuts
Walnuts: The new walnut harvest season begins every year during the middle of September and shipment begins a few weeks after harvest begins. Walnuts are available every day of the year.
- Varieties: Chandler; Hartley; Vina; Eureka; Franquette; Howard; Livermore. Chandler and Hartley varieties are the two most common and most often requested.
- Grades: US #1; US #2; US #3.
- Sizes: Mammoth; Jumbo; Large; Medium; Standard; Baby.
- In-Shell walnuts can be all natural or bleached and scrubbed.
- Varieties: Chandler and Hartley are the two most common varieties.
- Grades: US #1; US Commercial; Unclassified.
- Color: Extra Light; Light; Light Amber; Amber.
- Sizes: Halves; Halves & Pieces; Pieces; Small Pieces.