How do you create, adapt, mitigate risk and grow your business in
an ever-changing business environment?
How do you reduce your cost of production and finance your Import and Export of equipment, machinery, components and commodities at the most reasonable interest rates with Government backed Guaranteed Financing?
Our experience shows that the questions listed below should be first on your checklist of questions as you introduce a new product, a value-added product or enter the export market. We welcome the opportunity to discuss with you any such endeavor.
1. How do you initiate a “best practices” environment starting from step one?
2. How do you eliminate farm crop spoilage due to the lack of processing and cold storage facilities?
3. How do you implement a complete value chain from the producer to the port of export?
4. How do you initiate, improve and increase your nation, state, province, village, co-op or company production of food, minerals, ores or manufactured goods?
5. How do you market your product or service to the clients who will purchase at first sight?
6. How do you purchase “A Grade” bulk products at the best possible price?
7. How do you utilize the US Government’s Export Credit Programs to finance your purchase of US produced goods and services while greatly reducing or totally eliminating your capital cash down payments?
8. How do you finance your imports of commodities, raw materials, components, unfinished and finished goods through an Export Credit Agency (ECA) Finance Program?
9. How do you finance your US export, offer guaranteed credit to your foreign buyers and protect yourself completely?
10. How do you use the services of the International Banking sector when your local bank will not facilitate your Trade Finance or Construction Project needs?
11. How do you establish energy efficient units throughout your value chain to drastically reduce your energy expense while offsetting climate change?
12. How do you manage and grow your operations while the world is experiencing the effects of global warming and its effects on your production of products?
13. How do you enhance revenue, increase market share in a flat economy?
14. How do you prepare to manage growth?
Get the advice you need, to succeed!
GDM Distributors, Inc. Business Consulting and Advice provides time-tested real world services specifically tailored to your business requirements to facilitate a seamless expansion of your
The questions outlined above are but a few of the myriad of concerns affecting each and every nation, government, co-op, business owner.
From turn-key design, engineering, procurement, construction, implementation to individual singular pursuits, our domestic and international teams of professionals cover every line-item, segment and division necessary to assure your company can meet the growing demands of the marketplace.
Our working relationships with and exposure to a vast array of professional organizations alongside our on-staff experts and consultants enables our firm to provide “best practices” strategic value to your company with a comprehensive plan designed to reduce your risk, reduce your expenses, improve your products, gain market share and increase your revenue stream.
Through economies of scale, depth of experience and laser focus toward the bottom line benefits and long term market share branding necessary to the foundation of your company’s expansion, we will marshal whatever and whomever is needed to provide the most strategic business model to ensure your growth.
Our fee structure begins at $550 per hour, three hour minimum initial consultation.
We look forward to speaking with you and sharing our proven domestic and international expertise to enhance your business market share.